Lynx Networks Covid-19 Measures
Measures Lynx Networks is Taking to Minimise the Effects of the Covid-19 Pandemic:
1) You can be assured that procedures are in place to support the health and well-being of our customers and employees. This is an absolute priority.
2) All Lynx Networks employees are fully aware of the current requirements we have implemented and are ensuring that high hygiene standards are maintained in the course of their work.
3) We have checked with our key suppliers to ensure that there are no shortages anticipated for materials and components we may need. However, we are finding that laptops are in short supply because people need them to work from home.
4) Some staff are to start working from home so we rotate our staff in the office.
5) Staff have been told to stay at home if they have any symptoms of Covid-19 and to call 111.
6) Where possible, work is being carried out remotely, rather than attending site.
7) We are expecting a significant downturn in business but Lynx Networks has ample cash reserves to see us through.
8) We have strict rules in place at Lynx Networks HQ for hand washing when entering the premises. We also have hand sanitizer dispensers at all entrances.
9) All surfaces that have regular hand contacts (handles, switches etc.) are being cleaned with bleach-based spray twice a day.
10) Staff have been instructed to avoid meetings and gatherings where possible.
11) We have a good depth of technical resource so should be able to cover for any staff that are unable to work.
12) Staff are being discouraged from using public transport and no staff are travelling on the London Underground.
13) The Lynx Networks Management Team is evaluating the situation on a daily basis and will be in a position to react to any change in Government advice.
News, Articles & Case Studies
We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our customers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Southern Housing Group (SHG) decided to refurbish one of their existing buildings in Maidstone. Half of the space was already occupied by a local business and the other half vacant.
In this buyer’s guide to office data cabling we will outline the considerations you need to take when planning a structured cabling system for your office environment.