Doing what we can, where we can, to help our environment.
Lynx Networks supports all current Environmental Legislation, including Section 34 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and the Environmental Protection (Duty of Care) Regulations 1991, as amended. In addition, wherever it is economically possible and in the environmental interest, we will recycle any packaging and other materials.
Our environmental controls and initiatives include the following:
- We maintain a fleet of modern, fuel efficient vehicles to minimize the impact on the environment.
- We provide appropriate training and staff awareness on the efficient use of water and energy, including heating, lighting and vehicle fuel efficiency.
- Where possible, energy usage is monitored and controlled
- A Director has responsibility for the Environmental Policy and this Policy will be reviewed annually by a Lynx Networks internal auditor.
- Staff are consulted on an annual basis to enable them to contribute ideas as to how energy can be saved.
- Waste paper, plastics, cardboard and metals from Lynx Networks offices are collected for recycling.
- We monitor our plastic use and take steps where possible to use alternatives.
Date of last review: 10th July 2019
News, Articles & Case Studies
For over 20 years, Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) data cables have been the popular choice, but this is changing.
“So, for all the work we’ve put in to achieving ISO 9001 accreditation, what has it ever done for us?”
Lynx Networks was previously certified to the 2008 version and had until September this year to be re-certified.