Doing what we can, where we can, to help our environment.
Our commitments are to:
- To integrate recognised environmental best practice into our business operations and continuously improve our environmental performance.
- Minimise our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Measure and take action to reduce our carbon footprint to meet our environmental objectives.
- Manage our business operations to avoid pollution.
- Give consideration to environmental issues, particularly energy performance’ in the acquisition and use of premises.
- Ensure environmental criteria, including carbon footprint and environmental change, are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the firm subscribes.
- Seek certification to ISO 14001 through rigorous monitoring and review.
To meet our commitments, we will:
- Provide Board of Directors-level oversight and review of environmental policies and performance, and allocate resources for their effective direction and implementation.
- At least annually, monitor our key objectives for managing our environmental performance.
- Engage with stakeholders, including communicating our environmental policy and performance internally and externally on a regular basis.
- Manage and reduce waste created by our business operations, including removal, reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our people and provide appropriate training on the efficient use of resources and other aspects of environmental awareness.
- Maintain a fleet of modern, fuel efficient vehicles to minimise the impact on the environment.
- Work together with our people, service partners, suppliers, landlords and their agents to promote improved environmental performance.
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the products and services we provide to our customers.
- Review our environmental policy annually.
This environmental policy represents our general position on environmental issues, and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business. It is accessible via the internal Lynx HedzUp intranet and to other interested parties via our website (www.lynxnetworks.co.uk) or on request.
Last reviewed: 29th January 2020
News, Articles & Case Studies
With so many users currently working from home, you now have a golden opportunity to get a Lynx engineer to tidy up your cabinet.
Lynx Networks remains fully operational whilst following all the UK governments guidelines in order to keep our staff and customers safe.The number of staff we have working from our office is still reduced. Employees who can work from home are...
Like the vast majority of businesses, Lynx Networks has been reacting and adapting daily to the government’s advice. Since the Prime Minister’s announcement last night (23/03/20) we have taken measures even further.As of this moment in time,...